We're delighted to introduce a novel addition to our Stratum Exchange Early Adopter Offering (EAO) – the Impossible Bonus Buy. This innovative feature introduces a fresh perspective to our IDOs and EAOs Program.
The Bonus Buy Program is meticulously crafted to provide enhanced opportunity and greater exposure for our valued community members.
Let’s dive into the details!
Why Impossible Bonus Buy Program?
Designed with our community in mind, our Bonus Buy program provides a unique opportunity to our users to expand their stake in Stratum Exchange without increasing the initial circulating market cap or any upfront commitment. As part of our commitment to fairness and accessibility, this program allows participants to strategically amplify their exposure, providing a win-win scenario for both the project and the community.
For users: Participants secure additional future allocation into the project and have the choice to purchase it if they strongly believe in the project. This gives our users more exposure to projects at less risk, offering a unique opportunity for future strategic investment.
For projects: The Bonus Buy allows for raising more funds at a higher valuation to further build their treasury.
How does it work?
3 Months after TGE
Users who have participated in the Round 2 token sale of Stratum Exchange EAO have the chance to join the Bonus Buy Program.
- Eligible users can purchase the same amount of STRAT tokens purchased during the initial sale but at the price of US$0.2 per token or US$5,000,000 Fully Diluted Valuation (FDV), subject to the conditions below.
Scenario 1 (Eligible users):
- User A purchased US$1,000 worth of STRAT at a US$1,500,000 FDV and acquired 16,666.67 STRAT during the Round 2 token sale of Stratum Exchange.
- User A did not sell any of their 16,666.67 purchased STRAT tokens
- User A will have the opportunity to purchase an additional 16,666.67 STRAT at a US$5,000,000 FDV during the specified Bonus Buy period.
Scenario 2 (Forfeited pool from ineligible users):
In this scenario there, let’s picture only 3 users in the pool, which are Users B, C, and D.
- User B purchased US$1,000 worth of STRAT at a US$1,500,000 FDV, acquiring 16,666.67 STRAT during the Round 2 token sale of Stratum Exchange.
- User B sold some of their STRAT tokens after the sale, which makes them ineligible for the Bonus Buy Program.
- Users C and D also purchased 16,666.67 STRAT each during the Round 2 token sale of Stratum Exchange and did not sell any of their purchased tokens.
- During the Bonus Buy Program, Users C and D are still eligible users and will additionally each split the forfeited pool equality, e.g. 50% of the total 16,666.67 STRAT from the ineligible User B.
- Users C and D have the opportunity to purchase more tokens, up to [(16666.67 * 50%)+ 16666.67 =] 25,000 STRAT tokens each.
Because User B is ineligible, the forfeited pool amount will be distributed among users who held their tokens and remained eligible. This ensures that the distribution of forfeited amounts is fair and benefits users who remained committed to the program.
The Impossible Bonus Buy Details:
*Evaluation Period: The time period when Impossible will gather data on and verify eligible wallets for the Bonus Buy Program.
**Bonus Buy Period: The time period when the Bonus Buy Program will be opened for eligible users to choose to purchase their Bonus Buys or not.
Users who are eligible for the Bonus Buy Program consist of “eligible users” who are users whose wallet addresses participated in the Token Sale. During the Bonus Buy, eligible users can purchase the same amount of STRAT tokens which were bought during the Token Sale and held at the same wallet address used in the Token Sale (“Sale Wallet”) until the end of the Bonus Buy Period.
To clarify, users who are NOT eligible for the Bonus Buy Program consist of:
- Users who sold their tokens to any Centralized Exchange (“CEX”) or Decentralized Exchange (“DEX”)
- Users who have transferred their tokens out of the Sale Wallet
Unless otherwise provided by the scenarios above, participants cannot sell or have transferred any of the tokens they have in their purchased wallet prior or during the Bonus Buy period. Any sale will result in forfeiture of the Bonus Buy Program. For example, if $100 of tokens were bought in the Token Sale and only $40 were held until the Program starts, you will not be able to participate in the Bonus Buy. Forfeited pool amount will be distributed among users who held their tokens and remained eligible
Impossible Finance and the project team reserve the right to modify the eligibility conditions before the Bonus Buy Period commences, and will notify the community if so modified. Users with special cases may contact the Impossible Finance team only during the Special Request Period if they believe there is any error in their eligibility under the Bonus Buy Program. Special Cases may include users who transfer the token out to a different wallet but did not sell the tokens.
Why is Impossible doing this?
We believe in cultivating a fair and accessible financial system, and that belief drives our introduction of the Bonus Buy Program. At Impossible, we are committed to creating opportunities that empower our community. The Bonus Buy Program exemplifies our dedication to inclusivity, allowing participants to strategically increase their exposure to Stratum Exchange without compromising fairness. Stay tuned for more updates, and join us in shaping a financial landscape that values transparency, innovation, and equal opportunities for all.
About Impossible Finance
Impossible is an on-chain native, research advisory firm with a DeFi launchpad and accelerator. We help projects kickstart, fundraise, scale and launch their tokens while enabling users to learn, discover and invest in high quality crypto opportunities.
Website | Twitter | Discord | Telegram | Blog
- DISCLAIMERS, TERMS, and RISKS
- Impossible reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reason without prior notice.
- Users need to complete their KYC and also be from an eligible jurisdiction to participate in this token sale.